Your Xiaomi MI 11 Pro can install the latest works of Gcam (like the latest is Gcam 8.1), consider yourself lucky. . So, what is precisely the reason you should have a Gcam? Gcam is an application developed by Google for Android users, which gives you more choices. Let’s look at the options we get when we download a Gcam:
• Slow-motion video capturing
• Front portrait
• Night sight portrait mode
• HDR+ enhanced
• focus effect
• Astrophotography for low light images
• By default, DND during video recording.
READ | STAY ANONYMOUS WITH THE BEST WINDOWS 10 VPN!
It is a lot. Let’s look more into it. So, how do we download Gcam in Mi 11 pro?
- Download Gcam APK file (an APK file is a file format for android users, it helps us install apps on our android phones).
- Check if your MI 11 pro has camera2API enabled. If not, please have it enabled. (Camera2 API is the newest Android camera framework).
- Choose the google camera you find apt for your MI 11 pro like Gcam 8.1, then install it.
- When done, open the Gcam APK file in file manager without a config file. If you are satisfied with the quality, do not download the config file.But if not, step forward to downloading a config file (a config file will be used to arrange settings of a program).
- Now, open the file manager app in your MI pro 11. You will find APK and Config files there. Now click on the APK file to download, then open it.
- Open the Camera and give permissions for the usage of Gcam. Now Gcam is ready.
- If you want more reasonable options, go to File Manager, create a new folder, make two subfolder configs and configs7. Copy and paste the config file in both the subfolders. To load a config, go back to Camera and click on the dark area beside the capture trigger. Choose config file menu pops up, then select the config file (if you have more than 1).
- Now, the Gcam you have downloaded will restart with a better setting. But if you want to have the previous setting again without the config file, download the APK file again.
- Whichever you choose is up to you. Congrats! You have successfully installed a Gcam. You can go forward now with the finest camera quality.